MBNZT facebook site

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  rob cooper 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

rob cooper
    Participant

i cant work out your facebook site it wont allow me to post anything

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

rob cooper
    Participant

yea think i got it sorted thanx timezone was couldnt sleep lol

Jacqui

Robin Cooper posted a photo of a blue moon at 0145 (not sure what timezone). Isn’t that you? You will see it under Visitor Posts – although it is public, i.e. anyone can see it.

Jacqui

Hello Rob

That’s no good. We like it when people post in here or on our Facebook site so I am pleased you’ve let us know you are having problems.

Firstly the site is

https://www.facebook.com/MBNZT

for anyone else who is looking to find it.

Then I think you need to LIKE our page. If you click on FOLLOW then posts will appear in your newsfeed.

On the left-hand side there should be a drop-down bar and I believe one of the options is VISITOR POSTS. Click on that and start typing … does that work ?

If not please send some screenshots of what you are looking at and I will try and clarify. It is hard because I have to be logged in to see what you are seeing but then because I am logged in I am seeing the page from an admin point of view. Also let me know what device you are trying to access the page from. Two people have posted (and it is a sticky post so up the top of our page) how to do it using smartphones.

Jacqui

Jacqui@monarch.org.nz

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.