Video of hatching caterpillar

Tagged: , ,

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Inactive

I loved that!!!

While I was loading and watching, I somehow found other videos. One was of a butterfly coming out of the chrysalis, and there were others. Now I cant find them again, did I really see it? How do I get to that again?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Jacqui, That makes me feel abit better, I had told a friend in the US to have a look and she couldn’t find it. When I tried again I couldn’t either and there were some suspicions about me!
    I’ll have anoher try!

Jacqui

No it’s not strange, Jasmine. When you looked at the link on our website, it takes you to youtube.com, and that’s where there is footage of the ones you’re talking about. Maybe I’m not making sense! 🙂 I’ve seen them myself there. HOpe you can find them – if not send me an email and I’ll send you some links.

Cheers (PS Can I have a drink?)

J.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Jacqui,
    I’ll have to accept what you tell me, but I did somehow see a video of the butterfly emerging, and others, and no I hadn’t been drinking! Somehow I did it??? Very strange!
    Jasmine

Jacqui

Hi Jasmine,

We have these on a DVD which is available from the Trust for $10. Send a cheque to MBNZT, C/- NZ Post, Russell 0242.

Otherwise I think you will have to go to youtube and search for what you want!

Jacqui

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.