Trying to Track Person who sent me seeds

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Caryl 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Caryl
    Participant

Last year a very generous person (male) advertised he had seeds to give away and he sent me quite a large plastic zip lock bag of swan plant seeds which germinated really well. Stupidly I did not keep the details and cannot find who he was now. Perhaps he’ll read this because I would love some of those seeds if he still has them. Maybe you’ll remember you sent them to Caryl in Seatoun, Wellington.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Caryl
    Participant

Thank so much TgaLiz, very kind of you. My mobile is 027 8426773. Send me a txt and I will reply with my address. Much appreciated.
    Caryl

TgaLiz
    Participant

I’m happy to post to you when I have some collected – give me your mobile and I’ll ring for your address. Mine are just starting to be ready, so might be a week or 2 to collect a decent amount. The ones that self seeded around my garden from last year’s pods have taken quite a while to germinate – some are only just coming up now. So be patient. They are the giant plant G fructicosus. In Tauranga they go through the winter happily, but will need shelter in Wlg I guess.

Caryl
    Participant

Please I would love some. Can I send you a self addressed envelope?
    Thanks so much. Caryl

Caryl
    Participant

Yes would love some. Want me to send a self addressed envelope? Thanks so much.
    Caryl

TgaLiz
    Participant

Hi Caryl, I have plenty coming on, so can send some too if you want more than Kevy has

Kevy
    Participant

i can seen you more if you want them still have about 20 pods left, they splitting about one a day

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.