TAGGING – Blenheim

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic

GARSHA
    Participant

Hi

I was made aware of tagging in my home garden yesterday when showing my son Monarch butterflies.
    It was only when one of the butterflies turned did I notice a tag and then carry out the research that brought me to the MB site.
    This has now given me the interest to start tagging, however, would like to see if anyone in the Blenheim area can show me how this is done.
    Cheers
    Gareth

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Becs838
    Participant

Hi,
    I just had someone else’s tag in my garden. It’s so exciting to have visitors (albeit of the butterfly kind).

GARSHA
    Participant

Thanks Becs. It was your Monarch Butterfly that I found the tag on i.e. TAC 029, after inputting the data. What a great site! Will be in touch.

GARSHA
    Participant

Thanks Harry. Will be in touch.

Becs838
    Participant

Hi, I’ve also tagged for a few years. I’m more than happy to catch up and share/show you how to tag. One of mine ended up in Taupo last year!! And 1 has been found this year. It’s so exciting to see where they go.

harryeight
    Participant

Hi Gareth,
    Expecting some tags in the post as I have tagged for about 2 years now.
    My cell is 021 708 481 if you keen to text.
    Regards
    Harry

Jacqui

Yes, there are several people tagging in Blenheim – hopefully they’ll see your post here and get in touch. How would you like them to contact you, Gareth?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.