Swan Plants, free, Petone/Hutt

Tagged: ,

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

theresag
    Participant

Hi

I have hundreds of 5-8cm high Swan plants to give to anyone who with grow them.I live in Petone and will deliver them to anyone who lives in the Hutt within reason.Please let me know if you are interested. This offer is suited to people who want to be ready for the Monarch season next year. Full cultivation techniques will be offered to beginners.

Cheers

Theresa

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi
    I’d like some plants. NOt sure if they will last through winter – but if not can I line up for next spring. We’re at 50 Udy St or can collect. Call 5687943 or text 021 448 253
    Cheers
    Nick Miller

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the plants Theresa. I planted half and have kept the other half inside. Two caterpillars have appeared, both different sizes. Both are feeding, but ever so slowly. I don’t have high hopes for their success in life.

theresag
    Participant

Good idea Richard. Will Phone you this weekend
    Theresa

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m interested- I have a 1m high swan plant that’s been stripped by half a dozen voracious caterpillars and I can see I’m going to have to prepare a few ‘spare’ plants indoors for next season.

I live at the very bottom of Korokoro, so I couldn’t be much closer to you! Phone for me during the day is 570 7774.

Richard

theresag
    Participant

Great

kiwirhino
    Participant

Hi Theresa, not a problem, I can come down to Petone and pick them up. I will ring you tomorrow (sorry, very hectic day) and arrange it. Many thanks!

theresag
    Participant

Hi Julie
    Sorry but Stokes Valley may as well be another planet.Sounds like one with lots of Monarchs.Do you ever get out to Petone?If so Ph me on 5695092 and I will give you my address and leave some plants on the porch for you.
    Cheers
    Theresa

Shaun
    Participant

Heheee! So not only do you want them free but you also want them delivered? Can I peel you a grape while you wait?

😉

Shaun.

kiwirhino
    Participant

Hi Theresa. I live in Stokes Valley and have just recently set up a children’s garden at our house. This includes a dozen or so swan plants. The monarch seems to find us very easily but I keep running out of food. It would be great if we could have some of your plants for next year. Are you able to deliver to Stokes Valley?

Thanks
    Julie

Jacqui

Excellent Theresa — I have been reading posts from people in your area who are desperate for food – so in future I’ll email them and tell them to look in here.

Cheers

Jacqui

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.