Swamp milkweed seed. Asclepias incarnata (pink flowered)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  milkweed 6 years, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

milkweed
    Participant

I have quite a lot of seed free to good homes. Email me at milkweedman_00@yahoo.com and we can swap address details.
    Also have Tweedia seed and Echinacea purpurea seeds free to good homes too!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies

milkweed
    Participant

Seed packs sent out today to David, Jacqui and Anne.
    Note that the A.syriaca and A.tuberosa seeds require stratification (chilling) for 6 to 8 weeks prior to sowing and germination.

Charlotte
    Participant

Milkweed I’ve tried a couple of times to email you. I’m not sure if they are getting through 🙁

Can you let me know please 😉

Thanks

Charlotte

milkweed
    Participant

I think i emailed everyone who sent me an email with my instructions but if anyone missed out flick me another email to milkweedman_00@yahoo.com and I’ll do the business!.
    1 envelope dispatched to Masterton so far!

BlueSkyBee
    Participant

Thankyou! I’ll check those out.

milkweed
    Participant

Over the years I’ve used these online milkweed seed sources with great success:

butterflyencounters.com
    richters.com
    georgiavines.com
    everwilde.com

BlueSkyBee
    Participant

Milkweed, I’ll be sending you an envelope on Wednesday, would love some Liatris of both colours if possible, as well as the others I emailed you about 🙂

Also, I was reading an old post of yours about the different milkweeds you have grown over the years, an impressive list! Where do you source all the seed for the unusual varieties from?

milkweed
    Participant

Update: I also have zillions of seeds of: Liatris spicata (blazing star or gayfeather) both purple and white flowered varieties.

milkweed
    Participant

Forgot to also say that I’ve got a few seed pods of A.tuberosa to give away this year too. let me know if you want a few of these too!

Charlotte
    Participant

Sounds good milkweed 🙂

Jacqui

Awesome, Milkweed thanks. Great offer! I loved my A. incarnata this past summer, it just kept coming back. It looks dead now… but I suspect it will come back in the spring. I will be vigilant!

Jacqui

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.