SPRING IS SPRUNG CONTEST

• Creator
    Topic

Jacqui

To celebrate the butterfly season we are giving away this beautiful hamper worth over $125. It would make a great gift for your favourite butterfly-lover. To be in to win all you need to do is Comment below by telling us your favourite butterfly nectar source.

The Glorious HamperThe Glorious Hamper, thanks Fiskars and Yates

If you use social media, feel free to share THIS LINK with family, friends, whanau – easiest way is to post on your own FB page or Instagram!

The winner will be drawn on 25 November. Sorry, we will be unable to deliver the hamper to an overseas address, NZ only. We are very grateful to Fiskars and Yates NZ for their generous donations.

PS Make sure to like our social media pages to be kept up-to-date – or sign up for our FREE e-news.

FacebookInstagramPinterestTwitter

Terms and Conditions – This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook or any other social media.

Seeds, thanks Yates NZSeeds thanks Yates NZ

FertilisersFertilisers, thanks Yates

Toolsgarden tools, thanks Fiskars

Viewing 4 replies - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Tabby
    Participant

Lavender and roses in our new garden ❤

traceyranginui
    Participant

I plant Zinnias as the butterflies love them!

LindaB
    Participant

I plant Marigolds for the Butterflies!

Gardener Gone Wild
    Participant

My favourite butterfly nectar source is carrot flowers.
    Every year I have masses of carrots that I leave to flower then go to seed. The flowers are huge, smell sweet, and are dripping with nectar. The butterflies, along with the bees, love them. They are a great pick me up for the monarchs who have been a bit battered by the wind.

Viewing 4 replies - 101 through 104 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘SPRING IS SPRUNG CONTEST’ is closed to new replies.