Lots of plants, room for caterpillars, Waikato

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Maritha 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

tlc
    Participant

If anyone in the Waikato needs to feed some hungry caterpillars I have lots of plants ! They are however in the ground so the caterpillars would have to come here. Tania

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Maritha
    Participant

Hi Tania,

Maritha here again. I wondered if you were in need or had some space for 15 or so caterpillars this year?
    Cheers

tlc
    Participant

Yes I still have butterflies laying to, so late this year give me a shout Monday if you are in strife I should know how I’m placed by then there is heaps hanging but I only have one large plant left and quite a few little ones 0210331508

Quilta
    Participant

i have bought more plants from the Plant shop in Alison street by the hospital. They have quite a few left. Good size ones. But i would still like to farm some out. I have all of mine covered but i still keep finding babies. Butterflies are laying on the netting. lol
    Cant win.

tlc
    Participant

Hey Annette I have had a lot dropped off if a lot turn in the next few days I will be able to take some more, will they hang on till then ?

Quilta
    Participant

If you need anymore i have hundreds of caterpillars. They are decimating my plants.
    Annette , happy to deliver as many as you need

julia.masters
    Participant

Hi
    Do you still have room for extra caterpillars? I have plenty and they have almost eaten all of my swan plants. My number is 0274136085 if you want to contact me.
    Julia

Maritha
    Participant

I can drop them off. I have just purchased some pumpkin for them, so perhaps I will drop them off, maybe tomorrow? Here is my number if you want to txt me your address please. My youngster is in daycare tomorrow.

Thank you

tlc
    Participant

Hi Naritha,

I am in Cambridge so not far how would you like to do this ?

Maritha
    Participant

Hi Tania, Where about’s are you in Waikato. I am in Hamilton and looking for somewhere to take about 10 or more caterpillars. My plants are desemated.

Thanks
    Maritha

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.