Hungry Caterpillars

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jacqui 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Stewart
    Participant

Despite our best efforts, we have had all our plants stripped bare and still have about 30 caterpillars left. Is there any kind person in Christchurch that could possibly help and give them a home. Thanks.
    Cheers Stewart and Viv

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jacqui

Great stuff, Stewart! 🙂

Stewart
    Participant

We got a couple of great size plants off Matthew who was very helpful.Thanks again.

Stewart
    Participant

Thank you very much Jacqui for your help. All the caterpillars have been relocated to a lovely home in Waipara where they will never run out of food. Thanks to your friend who put me in touch with Beverley.
    Cheers
    Stewart and Viv

Jacqui

Stewart – Matthew Smith is co-ordinating a shipment of swan plants to Christchurch – big ones, only $6.80 each P&P inclusive. Please contact him on 027 555 5257. He lives at 76 Joy Street Shirley.

Also try 0279326454 – 671 Worcester St, Linwood. They did have some at one point.

Jacqui

Hello Stewart – are you on FB? Send me an email which I will pass on to people who could possibly help. Remember to tell me where you are in Christchurch too.

Cheers

Jacqui

jacqui@monarch.org.nz

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.