Having problems with the forum?

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Topic

Jacqui

Hi there

If anyone has experienced or is experiencing the following problem could you email me please and we will look into it. @monarch.org.nz">jacqui@monarch.org.nz:

What happens is that you go to start a new topic, you put a topic in the “Topic Title”, put your message in the body, put the appropriate tags in the “Topic Tags” and click on SUBMIT – and get the message that the Topic Title cannot be empty.

If other people have experienced this problem we’ll look into it a bit deeper…

Thanks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jacqui

I am travelling at present so it’s a bit hard to work on this issue. However to the two people who have so far experienced this issue and to anyone else who has the same problem please email me @monarch.org.nz">jacqui@monarch.org.nz

In particular can you tell me

What page are you on? (Copy the Location or URL from your browser – it starts with „http://….‟)

What browser are you using? (Internet Explorer? Safari? Firefox? Opera?)

What OS (operating system) are you using? (Windows XP? MacOS? Windows 98? Linux?)

What is your phone number? And when is a good time to call you back?

Are you on dial-up or broadband? If you‟re on dial-up, can you provide an alternative phone number, e.g. cellphone.

I will pass this on to our tech support and they will contact you

Jacqui

I am travelling at present so it’s a bit hard to work on this issue. However to the two people who have so far experienced this issue and to anyone else who has the same problem please email me @monarch.org.nz">jacqui@monarch.org.nz

In particular can you tell me

What page are you on? (Copy the Location or URL from your browser – it starts with „http://….‟)

What browser are you using? (Internet Explorer? Safari? Firefox? Opera?)

What OS (operating system) are you using? (Windows XP? MacOS? Windows 98? Linux?)

What is your phone number? And when is a good time to call you back?

Are you on dial-up or broadband? If you‟re on dial-up, can you provide an alternative phone number, e.g. cellphone.

I will pass this on to our tech support and they will contact you

Jacqui

A second person has reported the same issue, so we now have some more concrete information to investigate… If you’re reading this, and you’re new to the forum, it seems the problem might be some sort of spam protection – and once you’ve posted a few replies to other threads, your posts will be accepted.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.