Future Swan Plants

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Gazza 2 years, 8 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Gazza
    Participant

Hi there.

In a few weeks I will be selling Swan plants if anybody needs them. Am aiming for near the end of season but will start selling soonish due to room requirements. Have currently just over 1200 underway and another 1000 to be planted in the next few weeks. The tallest at the moment are around the 200mm mark and expected to grow to the 700 – 1000mm. All greenhoused with no chemicals.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Gazza
    Participant

Hi Jeanna,if you are still interested then please contact me on 0272605838. Thanks.

janineT
    Participant

hi Gazza, I am needing swan plants today, do you have taller plants. 40 caterpillars. txt 0211482692

jeanna
    Participant

I would love to get some please – my caterpillars are very quickly eating through what I’ve got and finding swan plants in north Christchurch seems to be a mission! Please let me know as soon as ready to go, thanks!

butterflymusketeers
    Participant

Hello there Gazza,

Im extremely keen as Ive got about 200 plants but they are so small just a few leaves only!! Where pick up is? I want to give them to schools with some caterpillars on as Ive got heaps of cats at the moment. Please let me know when they are ready for selling. Maria 0276 452361

Gazza
    Participant

I’m in Christchurch, prices will be from $3 – $5 depending on size. Posting to other parts of the country could be a mission sorry.

Caryl
    Participant

Gazza that’s great. Price? Where are you? Pick up only?
    Caryl (Wellington)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.