First Monarch Eggs in Marton.

Tagged: , ,

• This topic is empty.
  • Creator
    Topic

milkweed
    Participant

Lots of eggs plastered all over my Asclepias Physocarpa I discovered today. Haven’t seen the culprit, am sure they will return!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Swansong
    Participant

Yeah I might as well pitch in and agree. Nice fine day! Supposed to be similar tomorrow. Beats that persistent drab look eh?

Glad to see things happening for the Manawatu-ites with eggs and things.

Jane
    Participant

Yes there aren’t a lot around are there. I saw one today as well – same as yours – in good order but a bit faded. More eggs have been laid here and there are some very tiny caterpillars hatched today on just one of my plants. I hope the wasps don’t get them.

40degrees in your glasshouse WOW. Fantastic day eh? I hope it lasts a bit longer as this is the first really nice day we’ve had in ages : ) I managed to get out in the garden for hours, and had a chance to spray ‘Natures Curator’ on my Tomatos and swanplants. What a joy it is to have lovely weather! Good luck with getting your eggs to hatch into pillars : )

milkweed
    Participant

Yes, it’s really a summers day here today!! My mini greenhouse keeps hitting the mid-40s so its open to cool it down. Eggs and culprit spotted on Asclepias Incarnata now too. Culprit looks to be in good condition although a little faded.

Jane
    Participant

Thats great news. At last a bit of warmer weather around these parts too Milkweed – what a difference it makes : )

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.