Does anyone need eggs? (Auckland)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Miranda 4 years, 7 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Miranda
    Participant

Merry Christmas everyone. If anyone in Auckland still has swan plants without eggs, I have lots to spare. I don’t want to put them in the mail at this time of the year but if you’ll be in the Papakura area you’re welcome to collect some. I’ve moved some to the safety of my “tent” but there’s no way I would be able to feed all the caterpillars if I collect all the eggs so they’ll have to contend with the wasps.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Miranda
    Participant

Hi Sharon, I’ve had a couple of female butterflies laying eggs for most of the day so there are plenty there (and there were plenty of some small caterpillars last night too). I should be home this evening and tomorrow. My number is 2991168.

sharon
    Participant

I am finally getting some eggs on my plants and a few tiny caterpillars. But I have a huge amount of swan plants waiting for caterpillars so would love to take some of your eggs. I live in Manurewa and work in Papakura so can come collect them from you.

MARIE
    Participant

Hi Miranda unfortunately I don’t live any where near you but would love some eggs. I have big plants with no cats on them. I am more than happy to pay costs.
    TXt me on 0275257484. You could send them tomorrow, that way they get to me by the TUESDAY or wait till the new year.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.