any1 want admiral eggs send and new seedlings?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mik 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

nmkozik
    Participant

hey guys im in oamaru and over run with admirals does any1 want some? i have lots of food still but thought i could share the love, i can send eggs and some seedling plants in a overnight bag for $8.50

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mik
    Participant

Hi there – I am still interested if you have any admiral eggs left that you could send up. My nettle patch is looking good but have only seen two admirals this season and no eggs so far. You can email me on makomako@xtra.co.nz or text on 0278403170 .
    Thanks Mik

megan57
    Participant

Hi Jan,
    That would be fantastic if you could have a wee look to see if you have any spare admiral eggs or caterpillars!! I have just successfully got quite a few monarch caterpillars to the chrysalis stage so I’m hoping to get a few admirals too. 🙂

Megan

scootercat
    Participant

Megan, I had a Yellow Admiral laying on my nettles about a week ago, no sign of ‘tents’ yet, but I can look for caterpillars for you. I also have plenty of swan plants if you would like some. Jan

megan57
    Participant

That would be great thanks Rachael 🙂 I am dying to have some admiral caterpillars but am having issues sourcing some.
    Megan 😉

Butternut
    Participant

Hi Megan – just checked with my folks in Cromwell and there nettles are drying up so don’t know if they will have admirals on them now. Maybe I got the last ones off them. Will let you know if the nettles replenish or if they see another YA laying eggs.
    Rachel

megan57
    Participant

Hi there,
    I would love admiral eggs if you have some spare!!! I’m in Cromwell so I am happy to pay postage.
    Can you please get back to me on 0279668191.
    Thank you 🙂

Mik
    Participant

Helps if I put my contact details in….

makomako@xtra.co.nz

Mik
    Participant

I have a good nettle patch and access to more plants .I would love to grow on some admiral cats, yellow or red.

if you can email me with bank a/c details and I can do an internet bank transfer and give you my delivery address.

thanks Mik

Butternut
    Participant

Hi I would love some reds if you have them – have plenty of yellows – also have plenty of nettles too.

MARIE
    Participant

Hi if they are red admerials I would love some.
    I have plenty of yellow admerals. Txt me on 027 525 7484.
    Cheers Christine

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.