Where can I order tags

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jacqui 4 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

rockz
    Participant

There does not appear to be a link under research for ordering tags

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Please reorder them, Caryl, ASAP and email me when you do to confirm that we get onto it quickly. We lost a week’s worth of requests (various forms on our website weren’t working) and sent out an e-news to tell people. Are you not receiving our e-news? They’re free. Sign up here and then we can keep in touch with you.

It’s the only way we can contact everyone – but under the “unsolicited emails” law, people have to request to get them.

Join

Caryl

Jacqui, Is there a delay in sending tags? I ordered some about 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing. Hope all is well with you, Caryl

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Thanks for your thoughts. We’ll take a look at that.

Jacqui

rockz
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. I have now placed an order.

The instructions need a bit of clarification after select dashboard on the home page.

Change instructions to read: On the far left is a black background with 4 icons. Select the 3rd icon (Research) and select and click on Request Tags 5th down.

2 Other Points:
    You have 2 other references to Research on the home page.
    Suggest you drop the one on the right hand side as this can be accessed from
    Menu bar below the header.

Move the tag request to the Research dropdown menu below the header.

This should give a more intuitive and user-friendly (less confusing) layout for navigating the site.

Hope you find these suggestions helpful.

carols
    Participant

Once you have registered you can request tags. Login and then select ‘Dashboard’ on the home page. Under ‘Research’ on the lefthand side of the page, select ‘Request Tags’(it is the 6th option down).

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.