Tagging in Cambridge

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kangaiwi03 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Kangaiwi03
    Participant

Hi , I’ve just received some tags so I can attach them once the butterflies hatch. I’ve never done this before , so I’m not real sure what to do. I live in Leamington , Cambridge . Is there anyone in Cambridge who can show me how to attach them ?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Kangaiwi03
    Participant

Hi Chris , thanks for making contact. I did make contact with Alison , but it was hard actually finding a time which was suitable for both of us. So I have been having a go myself.I have managed to tag 6 butterflies out of 7, which I thought was pretty good for a 1st timer, the 7th one wouldn’t attach properly . I managed not to hurt the butterfly trying to apply it and it did fly away ,which was good.
    Yes I know you , I’ve been buying plants from your stall for the last few months. Is it possible to make contact as I was after some more swan plants?
    Thanks,
    Peter

Chris G
    Participant

Just wanted to add too how awesome to hear that you are nurturing & tagging the butterflies at Cambridge High School!!
    Chris

Chris G
    Participant

Hello Kangaiwi03!! I am also in Leamington, Cambridge & have just ordered my tags, also for the first time. I am at Muffin’s B&B, I also sell plants (including swan plants) at the monthly market. I’m outside Patterson Burn optometrists. Maybe I’ll see you there!
    Regards Chris

Kangaiwi03
    Participant

Great thanks ,Alison , I’ll send an email.

Hi there
    I am a teacher at Cambridge High, we tagged for the first time last year so could offer you some help.
    You can contact me on at@camhigh.school.nz
    Alison

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.