Swan Plants Christchurch

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jacqui 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Anonymous
    Participant

If anyone needs any Swan plants in Christchurch I still have some available which are 1-1.2 metres high and $7 each. These were brought down from The Plant Place in Hamilton to help people with all the caterpillars we still have here. Message me on 0275555257 if interested. About a dozen available.

Matthew.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Suggest you email treasurer@monarch.org.nz and see what’s available, Mieta. I’m away but she will know.

Cheers

Jacqui

Mieta
    Participant

Hi Jacqui, can you still do the $30 for 30+ young swan plants plus $8 delivery to
    send to Christchurch?

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Oh! Just a thought… if there’s anyone still needing food for hungry caterpillars, we can still do the $30 for 30+ young swan plants (plus $8 delivery). The plants are about 200mm-300mm tall and are best kept in water for the caterpillars to feast on. Then when the leaves and stems have gone… plant out the roots and see what happens – some will grow and be great plants for next year.

Please pay by internet banking into the MBNZT bank account with Kiwibank, 38-9009-0654693-00 and send an email to treasurer@monarch.org.nz to cross-reference the payment. Also send her your address (of course). Plans will be despatched with a receipt. We like to send the plants out Mondays and Tuesdays to be sure that they get there – but they usually arrived the next day.

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Good work, Matt. Thanks for all you do!

Anonymous
    Participant

Just to update that the Swan plants have all sold. Thanks. Keep a watch out foe next season 😉

Anonymous
    Participant

Just to update that the Swan plants have all sold. Thanks.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.