Spare Swan Plant Seeds Anyone?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Alastair 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Caryl

I’d love some free seeds to begin a community project and wonder if anyone would be happy to provide some. I’d be very grateful. Happy to send a self addressed envelope. Caryl, Seatoun, Welington

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alastair
    Participant

The students here at Rhode Street School have been saving seeds. There are lots. Just email alastair@rhodestreet.school.nz and we’ll send you an envelope. Cheers, Alastair

Barry
    Participant

Hi Caryl.
    See my address ay http://www.pycroft.co.nz.
    else barry@pycroft.co.nz
    Barry P.

LeslieD

Hi Caryl I’ll have quite a lot soon. Pods are just maturing. Just bog standard swan plants, but good ones 🙂 if you are keen.

Caryl

Barry, I’d love some more. Want me to send you a self addressed envelope. Very kind of you, Caryl

Barry
    Participant

Caryl.
    Do you enough seeds form your project?
    I have lots of each of the four (4) varies – all mixed being the Gomphocarpus physocarpus with Gomphocarpus fruticosus and CURASSAVICA
    Scarlet Milkweed or, Tropical Milkweed, Silky Gold. I also have some silky separately identified.+
    I have some a month in the fridge, and another batch just gone in . Maturity & germination NOT guaranteed!

Barry P. Christchurch.

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Hi Di – you can send them to MBNZT, C/- 3 Morpeth Place, Blockhouse Bay, Aucklnad 0600.

I know you know, but in case anyone else who is reading this doesn’t know:

* stored in paper, please. NOT plastic
    * clearly labelled what they are, when collected, who by, whether they’ve been cleaned or contain pappus etc.

Thanks Di!

Jacqui

monkey
    Participant

Jacqui I have a small dish full of swan plant seeds – are you still collecting them this year, & if so where do I send them?

Jacqui
    Keymaster

I can send you some, Caryl. How many would you like – please email me.

Jacqui

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.