Size of male Blue Moon butterflies.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jacqui 5 years ago.

• Creator
    Topic

clinton9
    Participant

Hi members,
    Some of you were looked for photos of male Blue Moon butterflies in MBTNZ and wondered how big the male Blue Moon butterflies are, to Monarch butterflies and female Blue Moon butterflies.

Seaval days ago I asked Jacqui to put my 3 photos in photo of MBTNZ, but Jacqui no longer able to put photos in photos of MBTNZ anymore.
    So my photos of male Blue Moon butterfly cannot be available in this website, I am sorry.

Male Blue Moon butterflies are same size as female Blue Moon butterflies and are Monarch butterfly-sized, through to @ 1cm smaller than female Blue Moon butterflies.

If you really want a photo of both sexes of Blue Moon butterflies together, you can contact me via email : subtropicalslorikeet@hotmail.com

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Clinton’s photographs are here:

Size of Blue Moons compared with Monarch

clinton9
    Participant

Hi members,
    Good news: Jacqui had putted my 3 photos on photos of this website.

Enjoy looking at photos.

Jacqui,
    Thankyou very much.

Cheers

Clinton.

clinton9
    Participant

Thankyou, Jacqui.

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Clinton, please send photos individually to photos@monarch.org.nz and they should appear. Then you can paste the link to them in here. I’m sure others would like to see the comparison.

Thanks.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.