Free swan plants Pukekohe

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alison 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Alison
    Participant

Hi all. I have many swan plants ranging in size from 5cm to 25 cms that have self seeded around my garden.There must be a few hundred maybe. Free to anyone who’s keen to bring a trowel and dig them up. Many have orange aphids but not all. I also have plenty of seeds fluffing up the property. If you’re interested please phone 09 238 3765 and ask for Alison, before I weed them. 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Alison
    Participant

Thank you too! Got one part of the property tidied up now! Still got a few left for anyone interested. They will be weeded later this week….masses of seeds too…..

Delboy123
    Participant

A big thank-you to Alison for allowing us to pick up a big bunch of swan plants. We had gone through $100 in just over a week on plants and the cats had munched through pretty much the lot, so Alison was literally a (cat) lifesaver as we couldn’t spend more. Not only did she supply the plants but she helped us dig them up on a sweltering day and also provided wet newspaper to keep the roots moist on our return trip to Waihi. Thanks a lot, Alison, greatly appreciated.

Alison
    Participant

Thanks Jacqui! 🙂

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Bumping this up to the top again, Alison. They have been great plants… if only I had a car!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.