Forum and website

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dane Keriboi Hawker 3 years, 12 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Hi there

Our wonderful friends at Sandfield have upgraded our website and forum to the latest tools and plugins so that things run smoothly and we have less hits from spammers etc etc. Should you notice that anything is not working properly, please let me know.

I have noticed that now every time I post a message in the forum I get emailed a copy. This shouldn’t be happening as I haven’t put a tick in the box that says “Notify me of follow-up reples via email” so if this happens to you too, you’ll be aware that Sandfields will be looking into this.

Cheers

Jacqui

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Dane Keriboi Hawker
    Participant

All good 🙂 Thought there might be a way to change it.

Jacqui
    Keymaster

I don’t think so, Dane. A few years ago now we lobbied to get the settings changed to this order, as the most recent post was always in chronological order. The original post always stayed at the top but in the original way it meant that you’d click on the topic, and then with topics where there were a lot of comments, you’d have to click again to go to the last page to read the most recent comment.

So this surely is better than that!

Dane Keriboi Hawker
    Participant

Is there anyway to change your own settings so the posts are going in chronological date order down the page so the newest post is at the bottom?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.