Difficulty reporting

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Caryl 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic

monkey
    Participant

Hi Jacqui, still having problems reporting sighting of Monarchs, even tho I have cleared history several times.
    I think the problem is in part of my security system, which I will wait to have looked at next time I have the computer guru around. I don’t wish to play around with it myself!
    However, when I go to report a sighting & put in Dominion Park which is just around the corner from me, it goes through happily!
    Crazy computers!!!!!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Caryl

Hi Leslie I have new eggs, spotted a female busy laying eggs yesterday. I may have to cull them as most of my plants are small. The woman who raised eggs in Gore is no longer doing so because of a new puppy and the Greymouth man has females laying. This is a success story. There’s now a colony there of monarchs that came originally from the eggs in my garden. Looking for others now who would be interested in some eggs.Caryl (Wellington)

monkey
    Participant

Different addresses didn’t work, but using Dominion Park address did – it’s not far from my house………..

LeslieD

this was a different address …
    I have no eggs on the plants ATM … only lots of caterpillars but if the new guys meet up that should change. another one due tomorrow.

Jacqui
    Keymaster

That’s very annoying for you!!! Could you try posting using a neighbour’s address – that would be a “new” location as far as the computer is concerned – and see if that works? Even if you use the street nearest yours, i.e. maybe a neighbour’s place on the back boundary. After all, any butterflies flying in your garden would certainly be seen by people in the general vicinity.

Please let me know if you do, and it works, while we try and get to the bottom of the problem.

Glad to hear you’ve got monarchs again. It’s really weird, what’s been happening. I at last have eggs again!

Cheers

Jacqui

LeslieD

I’m having trouble too … I just saw two today .. and released one. I was able to do two but it spat the dummy on the third and announced it could not possibly calculate latitude and longitude 🙂 … good news though is the butterflys are out there and getting out and about. One even buzzed me lol

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Try again also using a neighbour’s address and see if that works

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.