CONFERENCE 2013

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tramp 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

tramp
    Participant

Conference” 

Hope you are not like me and missed the cheap registration, I have been to the last two and enjoyed them very much, I was involved helping Jacqui organise the last one , they are a lot of work, people say they will come and then disappear.

The cost is very reasonable for a Conference especially if you live in Auckland and and have no accommodation or transport to worry about, I am sure everyone will enjoy the occasion and learn a lot and get to know the faces that go with our user names.

Come and enjoy the company of friends with the same interests     Tramp

Tramp

Ana Petreska
    Keymaster

Link to the online registration form is found here:

https://www.monarch.org.nz/conference-registration/

joanna
    Participant

Yes! – I am travelling up from the Wairarapa and really looking forward to it. The speakers and their topics sound excellent so I know I will learn lots – and I look forward to meeting other members, as it’s great to get together with like-minded friends! 🙂

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Thanks Ron – sorry you won’t be there. We have people travelling from Hawkes Bay and even Australia! AWESOMENESS. It’s going to be a great weekend.

Pincott
    Participant

The annual Conference is only a month away so do send in your registration. Sadly, folks I wont be there, I’m 82 and have a heart problem. But to all those members who do get there, will you be the eyes and ears of those who can’t be present. Provide copy for Jacqui and her cohorts of items you found particularly interesting, perhaps something unexpected, moments of hilarity, interesting photographs. Jacqui and her team of helpers need your attendance at the Conference–only by being there will the show come alive. Cheers RAUMATI RON

Anonymous

Hi Jacqui,

I wish to start a topic about Urtica ferox / incisa / australis but cannot figure out how to on this forum.   We have many at our Kari St Nursery nursery now available to sell.  Send enquiries to Anna’s email nursery@cityparks.co.nz

Thanks,

Anna Dadson

Jacqui
    Keymaster

Details are here, the conference now has its own page:

Conference 2013

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.